Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chocolate chip cookie perfection...


Haven't posted in a bit....there has been barfing. All around. You understand. Right? Climbing out from the depths of vomit stained laundry, and picking up kleenex, (am I making you hungry?) I find myself craving cookies. The classic kind. Chocolate chip to be exact. You know the kind that are crunchy around the edges, but soft and gooey in the middle? I searched for "the best chocolate chip cookie" on the internet, and found many options. This one was rated the best, and the pictures were glorious, so I made them....Also because my brother in law put new brakes on my car, and I usually trade him car labor for cookies. I know it sounds unfair...cookies, for new brakes? But come on, my cookies are awesome. It's totally fair. In fact, I think he should throw in the front brakes too. I'm willing to let it go...anyway...Dang. Just burned a batch....you know when you think about setting the timer, but you say to yourself, I'll totally remember...but then you freak out when you actually do remember, because you were supposed to remember 5 minutes ago? That just happened. So that won't be the batch I take a picture of, but this batch will for sure, (because I set the timer.)



Here is the recipe:

Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies from howshedoesit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment