Thursday, October 27, 2011

Spooooooky! Fun things to do with software this Halloween!

Halloween is almost here, and I thought I would share some fun things to do on the internet to spookify yourself and your family this Halloween!

First, our all time favorite is jibjab.com. You can custom make a video of your family and share it with friends. Here is ours this year!

Turgeon Halloween Rap


I love to get on picnik.com and mess around with photos. Every holiday they have featured edits, and their Halloween ones are super fun. I know it's spooky to make your kid into a zombie....but Grace was loving it!





This July, I got a text late at night from my cousin Rick.....a picture he had taken while we were all at our cabin, sitting around the bonfire. He sounded really freaked out, and asked if I could see what he was seeing in the photograph. You could see an eerie female shadow, standing a few feet from where we were sitting. I was genuinely spooked, and emailed the pic to the rest of my family. We were all speculating who the image may be, someone's reflection? A ghost? For the rest of the summer, we sat around that bonfire, spinning stories about the freaky woman.....that is until Rick finally admitted on Labor Day that it was the Ghost Capture app on the iphone.....seriously? All summer he let us believe the cabin was haunted. My sister in law could hardly sleep out there. Anyway, I'm glad it was an app, and not the spirit of Hood Canal...download the app for free and have a little fun of your own!


Is that not spooky? Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment